Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I will make 100 board 500 pins as a pinterest promoting supervisor

 Hi,

I am Ulfath Rana Yemon. SEO,Pinterest marketer, Email marketing, Social marketig expert and proved myself in several freelancing platform. Started my freelancing career on Upwork and i know this is the best platform where i can build my career.


So what service I am going to for you:
 
@PINTEREST MARKETING@
*New account setup
*Profile Update
*Create pin 
*current Boards Organize 
*Repin
*Analysis and revision of existing account
*Follow People & Boards in your niche
*Create new Boards that fit in your niche
*Keep you updated throughout the process with consistent communication

  #What i can do for you #

@ Pínterest strategy will be created and implemented based on your ideal clients, goals and brand vision.
@Pínterest profile that engages your ideal client, grows your reach and leads to your website and increases traffic.
You are ready to  your up-level your Pínterest………

Note: Contact me  for orders ,bonus also all deliveries are made at the halfway mark for monthly service………..

Welcome

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

2 comments: